Friday, January 3, 2014

"Amazone" Drone Deliveries? Chicken Little Was Right

Like many, I enjoy looking up at the sky often,
indoors through my huge windows as well as when
I'm out. This Amazon new delivery "plan", though,
will certainly increase my neck kinks, as I'm looking
out for drones gone wrong-which WILL
HAPPEN.  Every man-made device ever invented
has had its defects (a "lemon" is the term for an auto
like this); nuclear weapon/power plants, phones,
guns, clothes, ad infinitum--even sewing thread!

So let's give fictional Chicken Little some credit--
the SKY may not be falling, but soon, in a
neighborhood near you (and me), tiny defective
drones may well fall out of it.

Keep looking up.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Lady Amber. I realize I have poor vision. However I believe I HAVE SEEN SEVERAL drones in our area already.

    How ironic, As a child Chicken little was my favorite story. Now we all are in A CHICKEN LITTLE WORLD SITUATION! MY GOD!!

    LOOK! UP IN THE SKY! IT;S A BIRD! NO IT;S A PLANE! IT;S SUPERMAN!! No It may be A DRONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep looking up, but make sure your eyes and mouth are protected. At least the drones won't splat you, but a flock of Canada geese might.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love geese, and they like me too, letting me come near them. There are many in my neck of the woods. THEY haven't dive-bombed me, but pigeons sure have, and ONLY when I was dressed up! --Yow!

      Delete
  3. Even better Dan. Watch from inside a building or vehicle.

    No one knows what these drones can and will do.

    ReplyDelete